Baye Earrings - Silver
Buy now Pay Later with Afterpay & ZipPay Online and In store
NEED MORE HELP?
Call or email us at the showroom for further assistance. We are happy to help you further with sizing.
AFTERPAY - BUY NOW PAY LATER
Simple, interest free online shopping, and you pay when it suits you with Afterpay.
You won't believe how easy it is to have your order sent to you straight away, but you have your payments spread out over 4 fortnightly instalments!
- Simply choose Afterpay at our web store checkout and your payments will be split over 4 equal payments.
- You nominate which debit or credit card you wish to use, and Afterpay will automatically schedule your payments for you every fortnight.
- There are no long forms or personal details necessary, just your nominated bank card and you will be approved on the spot.
- Afterpay will remind you when a payment is due to be debited from your bank card, and all your details with be there for when you choose Afterpay again.
More questions? Find them answered here.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING - FREE OVER $150
- We send our items using Australia Post & Courier Service to get the cheapest rates possible for you: $9 shipping for most single item clothing orders under 500g, pay up to $18 for 5kg.
- Our shipping includes online tracking. Delivery times is usually 3-7 business days and may be longer for rural areas.
- Please ensure you address your delivery address where somebody will be available to receive your item. If there is nobody present, a card will be left advising you where to pick up your item from.
- If you have not received your garment within 10 business days (2 weeks), please check your tracking online before contacting us for lost items using your tracking I.D.
- For orders over $500 we may require photo ID or a copy of a credit card statement for first time customers.
- Express Post is available for $12 for orders up to 500g and $16 up to 3kg. This fast postal service is for postage once dispatched from The Freedom State. If you have an urgent order, please contact us first to ask about current handling times, especially in busy times of the year.
LARGE OR BOXED ITEMS
- We strive to ensure your items arrive to you safe and sound. Larger items such as hats need to be posted in boxes to ensure they retain their shape. Postage can increase due to the size of boxes required and depending on the State or Territory that you live in.
GOLD COAST RESIDENTS
PICKING UP YOUR ORDER FROM THE SHOWROOM
- You can pick up your order from our Showroom: Old Burleigh Theatre Arcade, 64 Goodwin Terrace, Burleigh Heads.
- BUYER PLEASE NOTE: ITEMS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED TO YOU IF YOU CHOOSE THIS OPTION.They will remain at our Showroom.
- PLEASE NOTE: A $5 handling fee will be added to any orders that result in a manual invoice being raised for shipping costs when this option is incorrectly chosen at checkout.
- From May 2017 we are offering SAME DAY COURIER SERVICE!
- For a small $12 cost, we can courier your order to your door if you live on the Gold Coast.
- Orders must be received by 10.30am of day of pick up and delivery.
- Please ensure someone is home to receive your order, or further costs my result for return to TFS and redelivery.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Our postage rates are based on your weight of your items up to 5kg and the destination we are posting to.
- Please click on the destination and 'ESTIMATE SHIPPING AND TAXES' in the checkout to update the cart and to check your shipping. Shipping can be as low as $9 depending on the destination.
- If your delivery exceeds 5kg, we will be in contact with you and advise postage costs before sending and send you an invoice prior to posting. You can either agree and pay the shipping or choose to cancel your order.
- Please ensure there will be somebody present to receive your goods as we can not be held responsible for lost goods if item tracking advises your parcel has been delivered to the correct address.
- IMPORTANT! Please check your country's import taxes before purchasing with us. The Freedom State is not responsible for any further custom taxes for international deliveries- please check with customs in your own country prior to ordering so you can be sure of further costs before receiving your item.
- For orders over $500 we may require photo ID and copy of a credit card statement for first time customers.
- The Freedom State reserves the right to withdraw items from sale and refund payments made if we suspect any fraudulent activities or we are feeling unsure the items may not arrive safely to certain countries..
- To keep our postage prices competitive, our International Postage rates up to 2kg include lower costs and online tracking along the way for selected destinations by Australia Post with their Pack and Track service. You can see Pack and Track International destinations HERE.
REGISTERED POST INTERNATIONAL
- All other Countries, for orders up to 2kg we send REGISTERED POST. Items are scanned at departure and delivery points, and will require a signature on delivery.
- We will advise you of your Registered Post number, which you can use if you wish to trace your item by contacting your post office.
- This service does not include tracking along the way, but your Registered Post number will allow you to trace your item via your Countries postal service.
- If you want tracking along the way, we advise you to choose Express Courier International.
EXPRESS COURIER INTERNATIONAL
- A service for when you want it fast or tracking along the way. Estimated delivery between 2-4 business days.
- We will send you a tracking number to track your order along the way.
- We can include 'Insurance' in all Express Courier International shipping costs. This provides 'Extra Cover' for loss or damage. We encourage our International Customers to choose this option.
Hoop earrings were popular within the ancient Greek culture, dating back to the 5th century BC. The Baye Earrings, in cross-brushed, polished ethical sterling silver, have seven hand-shaped semi-circles that hang symmetrically and ripple in harmony as they move. The number seven has a very particular symbolic meaning; in many cultures it's considered beneficial and protective. The seven is the Seeker, the Thinker and the Searcher of Truth.
LENGTH: 2.9cm in length
ELEMENT: Ethical Sterling Silver
All Temple of the Sun Jewellery is hand finished according to the highest standard and their craftsman is certified to meet global standards in environmental management, social responsibility, and workplace safety.