Portable Incense Burner - Taj
Buy Now & Pay Later with Afterpay & ZipPay Online and In store
Burn your incense wherever you go with the Native Flame Portable Incense Burner!
For use with resin, palo santo, eucalyptus, myrrh, herbs, frankincense, sage, incense cones.
This product arrives with gas inside; so can only be shipped by road. Not available for Express or International shipping.
- Burns resin and other native herbs without the mess and over the smoke of resin on charcoal
- It is portable. It can be taken anywhere. It comes packaged with an eco-friendly cylinder casing that you can carry around anywhere safely.
- 3 colours. Gold, Silver, Black
- Size is 155mm in length and 50mm in width
- Great for people who love to use resins and sacred herbs such as frankincense, palo santo myrrh or herb blends.
- Great to clear away negative energies, cleanse spaces and auras.
- Native Flame is an on-the-go incense burner that you can use anywhere, anytime you feel like your space needs clearing
CARING FOR YOUR FLAME:
Note to all buyers: This product will need to be gassed. You will need to re-gas eventually. You can buy gas fluid at your local tobacconist. When gassing, make sure not to over gas. 2-3 quick pumps should be enough to re-gas. Native Flame has instructions on how to re-gas your burner on Instagram (Instagram: @native.flame)
Always clean after you have finished burning your herbs and resins this will prolong the life of your native flame.
1. Unscrew the middle of your native flame (it will come apart into two parts)
2. Unscrew the small metal chamber where the incense sits.
3. Soak this small chamber in some vodka, it will help to break down any resin. (Use a chopstick and wrap it in tissue then dip it in vodka + scrape out any residue.) You can even use a toothpick and wrap some tissue around it to get into the nitty-gritty areas.
4. Once cleaned give it a GOOD RINSE WITH WATER to make sure all the alcohol is completely off and completely dry before you use it again.
NEED MORE HELP?
Call or email us at the showroom for further assistance. We are happy to help you further with sizing.
Afterpay - Buy Now & Pay Later
Simple, interest free online shopping, and you pay when it suits you with Afterpay.
You won't believe how easy it is to have your order sent to you straight away, but you have your payments spread out over 4 fortnightly instalments!
- Simply choose Afterpay at our web store checkout and your payments will be split over 4 equal payments.
- You nominate which debit or credit card you wish to use, and Afterpay will automatically schedule your payments for you every fortnight.
- There are no long forms or personal details necessary, just your nominated bank card and you will be approved on the spot.
- Afterpay will remind you when a payment is due to be debited from your bank card, and all your details with be there for when you choose Afterpay again.
- International Afterpay Customers please note: Although we charge RRP in AUD$ at time of purchase, Afterpay calculate currency conversions on a daily basis, so the final amount you repay to Afterpay may differ slightly to what is shown in cart at time of purchase. This is completely external to The Freedom State between the customer and Afterpay.
More questions? Find them answered here.
Who will deliver my order?
We dispatch your orders using Australia Post & Courier Services usually within 24 hours of receiving orders, except for weekends or public holidays. In the case of unusual delays, you can trust that we are on it! Please let us know if you can only receive deliveries by Aust. Post before we send your order.
When am I eligible for free shipping?
Orders under 1kg qualify for FREE SHIPPING with a Min spend $50. (Under 1kg are most common sized orders!). If you spend over $200 you qualify for Free Shipping as well!
Is there tracking available?
Our shipping includes online tracking. Delivery times may be longer for rural areas or W.A. residents.
What happens if I'm not home?
If there is nobody present, a card should be left by the delivery driver advising you where to pick up your item from, however we stress to keep an eye on your tracking in case the card is misplaced or forgotten.
It's been a while, and no sign of my order. What do I do?
If you have not received your order within 10 business days (2 weeks), please check your tracking online before contacting us for lost items using your tracking number provided in your fulfilment email. If your tracking says your order has been delivered, yet you haven’t received it, contact the delivery service we used to ship your order straight away with your tracking number to follow up. They may advise you either to contact us, or lodge a claim with them.
I have a large order and there are no shipping options. What does this mean?
If there is no shipping estimation at checkout, please contact us, as couriers charge on cubic weight for large sized items and this may be heavier than volume weight.
What does 'local pick up' mean as a shipping option?
This option is for Gold Coast residents or visitors, so they can pick up their order in store. Orders with this shipping option aren’t shipped to addresses and a $5 handling fee is added to any orders that need to be manually processed for shipment.
GOLD COAST RESIDENTS
Can I pick up my order from your James St. store in Burleigh Heads?
Do you offer same day delivery?
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING OVER $350
CHRISTMAS SELLING DATES. 'TIS THE SEASON TO BE EARLY'
Who will deliver my order?
We send our International parcels with Australia Post & DHL (whichever is faster during COVID). With Australia Post as your order reaches your country's ground, your order transfers to your own country's postal service to finalise the delivery. DHL will see your parcel through from pick-up to delivery to your door. We will confirm with you which company we have used to ship your order.
What if I'm not home?
You will receive tracking consignment number to use to track your order once we fulfil it and it's ready for pick-up from us. You should be able to use this tracking to see when your order is close to being delivered. Check with your country's postal service to see if you will be notified by them when they have tried to deliver your order.
Why am I being asked to pay more for delivery?
Please check your country's import taxes before purchasing with us. In Australia, customs charges are 10% for imports. TFS not responsible for any further custom taxes for international deliveries so please check with customs in your own country prior to ordering so you can be sure of further costs before receiving your item.
I don't want to pay for further charges, so I have rejected my delivery. What happens next?
If your item is returned to us, whether it be for a rejected import charge or not collected from post office, this will result in us having to forfeit the shipping costs from your credit/refund as we are charged the shipping costs for return shipping to Australia.
Why does the item price change at checkout?
If you have chosen our Currency Converter to see what you are paying in your own country, this is a guide for your reference only. As we are an Australian web-store, we charge you in Australian dollars at checkout. Our Currency Converter price guides will also change as the Australian dollar changes in value.
I wasn't told my delivery had arrived. What do I do?
Check your tracking asap and see which post office your order has been delivered to. You will have a few weeks grace period before the order will be returned to us. Head in to see your local post office with your tracking number to collect.
If your item is returned to us, we will have to forfeit the shipping costs from your credit/refund as we are charged the shipping costs for return shipping to Australia.
I think I may have entered the wrong address into my order and it's stating delivered. What can I do?
Unfortunately we can not be held responsible for lost goods if item tracking advises your parcel has been delivered to the address entered on your order. We suggest contacting your post office promptly.