Buy Now & Pay Later with Afterpay & ZipPay Online and In store
NOURISHING FACIAL MOISTURISER
Rejuvenate helps to nourish & regenerate skin cells. It contains Kakadu plum, seabuckthorn, Co-Q10 & green tea which deliver a rich combination of antioxidants that defend skin cells against free radical damage & increase blood flow for healing the skin. Kakadu plum is known for its extremely high vitamin C concentration, which plays an important role in collagen synthesis. Seabuckthorn is an incredible source of Omega 7 fatty acid which is excellent for skin conditioning & barrier repair. Green tea is a source of vitamin C, vitamin E & helps repair the effects of ageing & environmental factors. Co-Q10 is an enzyme produced naturally in the human body & production declines as we age. Co-Q10 helps to produce energy in the body, neutralise free radicals & keep the skin cells healthy. Co-Q10 may boost skin repair & regeneration, reducing free radical damage. A rich combination of aloe vera juice & organic plant oils of almond, avocado, rosehip, cacao butter & shea replenish natural moisture & hydration levels to maintain healthy skin function. A blend of essential oils, lavender, rose, frankincense help to heal & soothe the skin.
Rejuvenate can be used by most skin types. You can add a drop of your favourite elixir depending on skin type. After cleansing & toning, apply a small amount to the face, neck & chest. Allow to absorb before makeup application.
The Seabuckthorn fruit is where you will find the highest level of the famed Omega 7 fatty acid - excellent for skin conditioning and barrier repair. Here you will also find high levels of the vitamins B1, B2, provitamin A and vitamin C. The liquid extract also contains anti-inflammatory caretonoids and flavonoids
Being an antioxidant, Coenzyme Q10 helps to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals - these are substances which seek to stabilise themselves by damaging and stealing tiny parts of our cells. Anti-oxidants are wonderful for our health (and our skin) because they sacrifice themselves in order to save our cells from these detrimental molecules. The body produces free radicals in the normal course of energy production and we also encounter them in day-to-day life from various sources such as pollution, certain foods and additives, chemicals added to our water, and even when light hits some plastics, fabrics or paints. If free radicals are allowed to progress unchecked, they can damage the precious cell membrane which protects against dehydration and other detrimental environmental effects. The collagen, which provides resilience and elasticity in our skin, can be compromised - leading to the visible signs of ageing such as wrinkles and sagging skin.
Green tea is rich in Epigallocatechin Gallate which has been found to help the skin withstand UV radiation. Green tea is a wonderful antioxidant.
Kakadu Plum is a native tree from Australia which is found exclusively in the Northern Territory and around Arnhem Land. The Kakadu Plum fruit has the highest known Vitamin C concentration of any single natural food source in the world. Indigenous Aborigines have used this plant and its fruit extensively for food as well as for its traditional healing properties. It is known to have ten times the amount of Vitamin C found in other fruits, making it an excellent antioxidant.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, Prunis amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, Simmondsia chinensis seed (jojoba) oil*, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Water, Rosa eglentaria seed (rosehip) oil*, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, Theobroma cacao seed butter*, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E), Potassium sorbate, Lactic acid, Glycine soja oil (non-GMO), Coenzyme Q10, Corn starch modified (non-GMO), Ubiquinone, Maltodextrin, Silica, Lavandula angustifolia oil*, Rosa damascena flower oil*, Boswellia rivae oil*, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract*, Hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) fruit juice, Camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract*.
* Certified organic.
NEED MORE HELP?
Call or email us at the showroom for further assistance. We are happy to help you further with sizing.
Afterpay - Buy Now & Pay Later
Simple, interest free online shopping, and you pay when it suits you with Afterpay.
You won't believe how easy it is to have your order sent to you straight away, but you have your payments spread out over 4 fortnightly instalments!
- Simply choose Afterpay at our web store checkout and your payments will be split over 4 equal payments.
- You nominate which debit or credit card you wish to use, and Afterpay will automatically schedule your payments for you every fortnight.
- There are no long forms or personal details necessary, just your nominated bank card and you will be approved on the spot.
- Afterpay will remind you when a payment is due to be debited from your bank card, and all your details with be there for when you choose Afterpay again.
- International Afterpay Customers please note: Although we charge RRP in AUD$ at time of purchase, Afterpay calculate currency conversions on a daily basis, so the final amount you repay to Afterpay may differ slightly to what is shown in cart at time of purchase. This is completely external to The Freedom State between the customer and Afterpay.
More questions? Find them answered here.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING - FREE OVER $150
- We send our items using Australia Post & Courier delivery within 24 hours of receiving orders. Our average delivery time is 2-5 days so take advantage of our FREE SHIPPING options!
- Most orders are under 1kg and qualify for FREE SHIPPING! Orders over $150 also qualify for Free Shipping.
- Order under 1kg sent Express are $10, however please head to checkout for a more accurate estimation.
- Our shipping includes online tracking. Delivery times is usually 2-5 business days and may be longer for rural areas or W.A. residents.
- Please ensure you address your delivery address where somebody will be available to receive your item. If there is nobody present, a card will be left advising you where to pick up your item from.
- If you have not received your order within 10 business days (2 weeks), please check your tracking online before contacting us for lost items using your tracking I.D.
LARGE OR BOXED ITEMS
- We have a flat rate of $15 Standard Shipping for large items up to 10kg.
GOLD COAST RESIDENTS
PICKING UP YOUR ORDER FROM THE SHOWROOM
- You can pick up your order from our Showroom: Old Burleigh Theatre Arcade, 64 Goodwin Terrace, Burleigh Heads.
- BUYER PLEASE NOTE: ITEMS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED TO YOU IF YOU CHOOSE THIS OPTION.They will remain at our Showroom.
- PLEASE NOTE: A $5 handling fee will be automatically added to any orders that result in a manual invoice being raised for shipping costs when this option is incorrectly chosen at checkout.
- This is a FREE service we offer to Gold Coast Metro residents only.
- Orders must be received by 10am of day of pick up and delivery.
- Please ensure someone is home to receive your order, as costs my result for return to TFS and redelivery by the courier company.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - $15 Standard (Under 3kg) | $30 Express (Under 3kg)
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Please click on the destination and 'ESTIMATE SHIPPING AND TAXES' in the checkout to update the cart and to check your shipping.
- Orders over 3kg pay no more than $40 Standard Shipping - Please contact us if you require Express International Shipping (2-4 days)
- Please ensure there will be somebody present to receive your goods as we can not be held responsible for lost goods if item tracking advises your parcel has been delivered to the correct address.
- IMPORTANT! Please check your country's import taxes before purchasing with us. The Freedom State is not responsible for any further custom taxes for international deliveries- please check with customs in your own country prior to ordering so you can be sure of further costs before receiving your item. If your item is returned to us, you will be charged shipping costs forwarded to TFS from Aust.Post for return shipping to Australia.
- The Freedom State reserves the right to withdraw items from sale and refund payments made if we suspect any fraudulent activities or we are feeling unsure the items may not arrive safely to certain countries..
STANDARD INTERNATIONAL POST
- Items are scanned at departure and delivery points, and will require a signature on delivery.
- We will advise you of your Consignment Number, which you can use if you wish to trace your item by contacting your post office.
- Certain countries do not include tracking along the way for regular post, but your Consignment Number allows you to trace your item.
EXPRESS COURIER INTERNATIONAL
- A service for when you want it fast or tracking along the way. Estimated delivery between 2-4 business days.
- We will send you a tracking number to track your order along the way.