Rose Elixir Roll On
Buy Now & Pay Later with Afterpay & ZipPay Online and In store
ROSE & CALENDULA BOTANICAL BEAUTY OIL
Multi use Moisturising Oil
Mix with Rose´ Clay Mask As An Exfoliator
This beautiful botanical roll on contains oils of camellia & argan which are both known for their nourishing & conditioning effects on skin & hair. Calendula infused in organic olive oil is known for its ability to soothe dry & damaged skin. Scented with rose geranium & lavender, rose elixir can be used as a roll on perfume oil, a gentle moisturiser for the face & body or a hair defrizzer.
Apply to skin by directly rolling on to area. Add to pulse points at wrists and neck to use as a natural perfume. For hair, roll a small amount on to fingertips, warm oil & apply to the ends of your hair first & then to areas that need smoothing.
Delicate organic rose petals are suspended inside each bottle which makes this elixir a delight for all the senses.
Calendula is one of the most common plants in Australia; it grows in abundance in most peoples gardens. It is traditionally used as a first aid treatment for burns, scalds and external wounds associated with physical trauma or infection. Calendula acts as a topical antiseptic and antiviral. As an anti-inflammatory it has been used to help relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Camellia oil is obtained from the seeds of the plant, it grows mostly in Asia and has been used for centuries in Japan to nourish and condition the skin. It is rich in vitamins A,B,C & E, minerals, omega-6 essential fatty acids and omega-9 fatty acids. Camellia oil is moisturising, fast absorbing with an ability to penetrate to deeper layers of the skin. Promotes elasticity on the skin and prevents the appearance of ageing. Soothes the irritation of dry skin.
Rose geranium is Anti-bacterial, anti fungal, antiseptic and anti inflammatory. Rose Geranium essential oil is excellent for treating a variety of skin disorders such as acne, eczema, dermatitis, rashes and fungal infections. As cicatrisant, it can make scars fade away slowly. Rose geranium can also help to regulate sebum production.
Lavender essential oil has been known for its antiseptic and analgesic properties. It has also been known to have sedating properties.
Argan Oil has high concentrations of essential fatty acids, oleic and lineoic. Used topically, Argan Oil provides intense conditioning benefits to dry and dehydrated skin and hair. When applied to the skin, Argan Oil particularly helps restore, regenerate and restructure the skin by way of increasing the nutrient content of skin cells. Argan Oil has sought-after antioxidant properties which makes it especially beneficial in skincare products. Argan Oil also has strengthening effects on nails and hair.
Camellia oleifera seed oil*, Olea europaea fruit oil*, Calendula flowers*, Argania spinosa kernel oil*, Rosa centifolia (red rose buds), Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) essential oil, Lavandula angustifolia essential oil, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
* Certified organic.
NEED MORE HELP?
Call or email us at the showroom for further assistance. We are happy to help you further with sizing.
Afterpay - Buy Now & Pay Later
Simple, interest free online shopping, and you pay when it suits you with Afterpay.
You won't believe how easy it is to have your order sent to you straight away, but you have your payments spread out over 4 fortnightly instalments!
- Simply choose Afterpay at our web store checkout and your payments will be split over 4 equal payments.
- You nominate which debit or credit card you wish to use, and Afterpay will automatically schedule your payments for you every fortnight.
- There are no long forms or personal details necessary, just your nominated bank card and you will be approved on the spot.
- Afterpay will remind you when a payment is due to be debited from your bank card, and all your details with be there for when you choose Afterpay again.
- International Afterpay Customers please note: Although we charge RRP in AUD$ at time of purchase, Afterpay calculate currency conversions on a daily basis, so the final amount you repay to Afterpay may differ slightly to what is shown in cart at time of purchase. This is completely external to The Freedom State between the customer and Afterpay.
More questions? Find them answered here.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING - FREE OVER $150
- We send our items using Australia Post & Courier delivery within 24 hours of receiving orders. Our average delivery time is 2-5 days so take advantage of our FREE SHIPPING options!
- Most orders are under 1kg and qualify for FREE SHIPPING! Orders over $150 also qualify for Free Shipping.
- Order under 1kg sent Express are $10, however please head to checkout for a more accurate estimation.
- Our shipping includes online tracking. Delivery times is usually 2-5 business days and may be longer for rural areas or W.A. residents.
- Please ensure you address your delivery address where somebody will be available to receive your item. If there is nobody present, a card will be left advising you where to pick up your item from.
- If you have not received your order within 10 business days (2 weeks), please check your tracking online before contacting us for lost items using your tracking I.D.
LARGE OR BOXED ITEMS
- We have a flat rate of $15 Standard Shipping for large items up to 10kg.
GOLD COAST RESIDENTS
PICKING UP YOUR ORDER FROM THE SHOWROOM
- You can pick up your order from our Showroom: Old Burleigh Theatre Arcade, 64 Goodwin Terrace, Burleigh Heads.
- BUYER PLEASE NOTE: ITEMS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED TO YOU IF YOU CHOOSE THIS OPTION.They will remain at our Showroom.
- PLEASE NOTE: A $5 handling fee will be automatically added to any orders that result in a manual invoice being raised for shipping costs when this option is incorrectly chosen at checkout.
- This is a FREE service we offer to Gold Coast Metro residents only.
- Orders must be received by 10am of day of pick up and delivery.
- Please ensure someone is home to receive your order, as costs my result for return to TFS and redelivery by the courier company.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - $15 Standard (Under 3kg) | $30 Express (Under 3kg)
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Please click on the destination and 'ESTIMATE SHIPPING AND TAXES' in the checkout to update the cart and to check your shipping.
- Orders over 3kg pay no more than $40 Standard Shipping - Please contact us if you require Express International Shipping (2-4 days)
- Please ensure there will be somebody present to receive your goods as we can not be held responsible for lost goods if item tracking advises your parcel has been delivered to the correct address.
- IMPORTANT! Please check your country's import taxes before purchasing with us. The Freedom State is not responsible for any further custom taxes for international deliveries- please check with customs in your own country prior to ordering so you can be sure of further costs before receiving your item. If your item is returned to us, you will be charged shipping costs forwarded to TFS from Aust.Post for return shipping to Australia.
- The Freedom State reserves the right to withdraw items from sale and refund payments made if we suspect any fraudulent activities or we are feeling unsure the items may not arrive safely to certain countries..
STANDARD INTERNATIONAL POST
- Items are scanned at departure and delivery points, and will require a signature on delivery.
- We will advise you of your Consignment Number, which you can use if you wish to trace your item by contacting your post office.
- Certain countries do not include tracking along the way for regular post, but your Consignment Number allows you to trace your item.
EXPRESS COURIER INTERNATIONAL
- A service for when you want it fast or tracking along the way. Estimated delivery between 2-4 business days.
- We will send you a tracking number to track your order along the way.