Theseeke | Restoring Multi-Use Beauty Oil
Buy Now & Pay Later with Afterpay & ZipPay Online and In store
The Restoring Moisturising Oil by Theseeke is a multi use beauty oil. Apricot kernel oil & camellia oil are easily absorbed & are rich in essential fatty acids, oleic & linoleic acid, as well as high in vitamins A & E. Calendula & arnica are known for their healing & soothing properties which makes this oil especially good for dry skin. Neroli & jasmine also help with dry skin & reduce the symptoms of redness & irritation. This oil now comes with little jasmine flower buds suspended in the oil.
It can be used as a face cleanser, a make up remover, a skin moisturiser, a bath oil & can be mixed with our Detoxify Dry Clay Mask to create a luxurious face exfoliant. To use as a face cleanser or make up remover, apply with dry hands to dry skin. Once the entire face & neck is covered, wet hands & continue to massage in to skin, then rinse with water. You can follow with your regular cleanser or leave as is. To use with Detoxify Dry Clay Mask, add a few drops in your hand with a small amount of Detoxify & mix into a paste. Apply to damp face & gently massage in circular motions, rinse with water.
- Camellia oil is obtained from the seeds of the plant, it grows mostly in Asia and has been used for centuries in Japan to nourish and condition the skin, hair and nails. Camellia is rich in vitamins A,B,C & E, minerals, omega-6 essential fatty acids and omega-9 fatty acids. Revitalises the appearance of hair. Moisturising, fast absorbing with an ability to penetrate to deeper layers of the skin and hair follicles. It promotes elasticity on the skin and prevents the appearance of ageing. Soothes the irritation of dry skin.
- Calendula is one of the most common plants in Australia; it grows in abundance in most peoples gardens. It is traditionally used as a first aid treatment for burns, scalds and external wounds associated with physical trauma or infection. Calendula acts as a topical antiseptic and antiviral. As an anti-inflammatory it has been used to help relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Arnica is a herb from the Asteracea botanical family (part of the same family as the sunflower) with orange-yellow daisy-like flowers heads. It is commonly found in the northern hemisphere and the dried flower heads have long been used as an astringent and to treat skin disorders. With Anti-inflammatory and soothing effects, Arnica is especially good for under eye circles, chapped lips or irritated nostrils.
- Neroli essential oil is beneficial for all skin types, especially for dry skin with broken capillaries. Neroli may help reduce the symptoms of redness and irritation.
- Jasmine essential oil is helpful in softening dry, brittle, or dehydrated skin. Jasmine has a smooth, extremely intense floral aroma that is both sweet and lingering and is known be be calming.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is rich and nourishing. It is readily absorbed into the skin and is suitable for all skin types. It is effective to help soothe dry and irritated skin while also moisturising. Apricot Kernel Oil is rich in essential fatty acids oleic and linoleic acid, as well as high in vitamins A and E.
Camellia oleifera seed oil*, Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, Calendula flowers*, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Glycine soja oil, Arnica montana flower extract*, Jojoba oil, Jasminum sambac oil, Citrus aurantium amara (neroli) oil, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
* Certified organic.
NEED MORE HELP?
Call or email us at the showroom for further assistance. We are happy to help you further with sizing.
Afterpay - Buy Now & Pay Later
Simple, interest free online shopping, and you pay when it suits you with Afterpay.
You won't believe how easy it is to have your order sent to you straight away, but you have your payments spread out over 4 fortnightly instalments!
- Simply choose Afterpay at our web store checkout and your payments will be split over 4 equal payments.
- You nominate which debit or credit card you wish to use, and Afterpay will automatically schedule your payments for you every fortnight.
- There are no long forms or personal details necessary, just your nominated bank card and you will be approved on the spot.
- Afterpay will remind you when a payment is due to be debited from your bank card, and all your details with be there for when you choose Afterpay again.
- International Afterpay Customers please note: Although we charge RRP in AUD$ at time of purchase, Afterpay calculate currency conversions on a daily basis, so the final amount you repay to Afterpay may differ slightly to what is shown in cart at time of purchase. This is completely external to The Freedom State between the customer and Afterpay.
More questions? Find them answered here.
Who will deliver my order?
We dispatch your orders using Australia Post & Courier Services usually within 24 hours of receiving orders, except for weekends or public holidays. In the case of unusual delays, you can trust that we are on it! Please let us know if you can only receive deliveries by Aust. Post before we send your order.
When am I eligible for free shipping?
Orders under 1kg qualify for FREE SHIPPING with a Min spend $50. (Under 1kg are most common sized orders!). If you spend over $200 you qualify for Free Shipping as well!
Is there tracking available?
Our shipping includes online tracking. Delivery times may be longer for rural areas or W.A. residents.
What happens if I'm not home?
If there is nobody present, a card should be left by the delivery driver advising you where to pick up your item from, however we stress to keep an eye on your tracking in case the card is misplaced or forgotten.
To ensure every parcel arrives safely to your hands we automatically request our shipping partners 'do not leave parcels unattended.'
It's been a while, and no sign of my order. What do I do?
If you have not received your order within 10 business days (2 weeks), please check your tracking online and follow up with the postal service before contacting us for lost items using your tracking number provided in your fulfilment email. If your tracking says your order has been delivered, yet you haven’t received it, contact the delivery service we used to ship your order straight away with your tracking number to follow up the location of your parcel.
I have a large order and there are no shipping options. What does this mean?
If there is no shipping estimation at checkout, please contact us, as couriers charge on cubic weight for large sized items and this may be heavier than volume weight set up for this item.
What does 'local pick up' mean as a shipping option?
This option is for Gold Coast residents or visitors, so they can pick up their order in store. Orders with this shipping option aren’t shipped to addresses and a $5 handling fee is added to any orders that need to be manually processed for shipment.
GOLD COAST RESIDENTS
Can I pick up my order from your James St. store in Burleigh Heads?
Do you offer same day delivery?
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE CURRENTLY REMOVED 'STANDARD INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING' OPTION' DUE TO LENGTHY DELAYS.
EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS OUR ONLY CURRENT OPTION.
Who will deliver my order?
We send our International parcels with Australia Post & DHL (whichever is faster during COVID). With Australia Post as your order reaches your country's ground, your order transfers to your own country's postal service to finalise the delivery. DHL will see your parcel through from pick-up to delivery to your door. We will confirm with you which company we have used to ship your order.
What if I'm not home?
You will receive tracking consignment number to use to track your order once we fulfil it and it's ready for pick-up from us. You should be able to use this tracking to see when your order is close to being delivered. Check with your country's postal service to see if you will be notified by them when they have tried to deliver your order.
Why am I being asked to pay more for delivery?
Please check your country's import taxes before purchasing with us. In Australia, customs charges are 10% for imports. TFS not responsible for any further custom taxes for international deliveries so please check with customs in your own country prior to ordering so you can be sure of further costs before receiving your item.
I don't want to pay for further charges, so I have rejected my delivery. What happens next?
If your item is returned to us, whether it be for a rejected import charge or not collected from post office, this will result in us having to forfeit the shipping costs from your credit/refund as we are charged the shipping costs for return shipping to Australia.
Why does the item price change at checkout?
We only charge you the RRP as advertised in AUD at checkout - this always remains the same as we are an Australian business.
If you have chosen our Currency Converter to see what you are paying in your own country, this is a guide only to make shopping a little easier at a glance. As we are an Australian web-store, we charge you RRP in Australian dollars at checkout. Our Currency Converter price guides will also change as the Australian dollar changes in value daily. This may be different amount to when you last looked at the product, or to your credit card exchange rates, and these prices are not changed by us. We simply charge you the RRP as advertised in AUD.
I wasn't told my delivery had arrived. What do I do?
Check your tracking asap and see which post office your order has been delivered to. You will have a few weeks grace period before the order will be returned to us. Head in to see your local post office with your tracking number to collect.
If your item is returned to us, we will have to forfeit the shipping costs from your credit/refund as we are charged the shipping costs for return shipping to Australia.
I think I may have entered the wrong address into my order and it's stating delivered. What can I do?
Unfortunately we can not be held responsible for lost goods if item tracking advises your parcel has been delivered to the address entered on your order. We suggest contacting your post office promptly.